Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Misa & Michael Griffith -Wedding day-12.31/2011




I contacted Carolina 3 weeks before my wedding day. I got references from friends on facebook for her services !I didn’t have time to look for somebody else and had a lot of stuff around preparing wedding. I did decide for her. Also didn't saw her pictures of make-up and hair and saw just a few pictures of wedding days. And I was really surprised.On the wedding day she came to my place at 5am!!! She did my hair and make-up, she made for me hair crown with stones exactly like my wedding dress. On the consultation I showed her pictures of hair and make-up that I wished to have. My hair are crazy and hard to give them some form, she did the hair PERFECT and even more beautiful then I saw on the pictures. Hair-do was half up and half down with curls. Make-up was amazing, I thought I can do to myself pretty make-up, but when I saw her job in a mirror I was really surprised. I had wedding day on New Year's Eve so after the ceremony we went to party celebrate our marriage and New Year. I had make-up and hair and ALL DAY and looked still like she made it 5min ago. It was definitely the best of my day. I felt like princess all day and night!!!!She also took pictures of my Bridal Portraits day and my big day, I never saw so amazing pictures. They looks so professional and they are really nice !!! We really did’t have a lot of time to do the Bridal Portrait and even I rush her, she did really good job, she calm me down, when I was really stress out and she acted professional every single minute.Carolina love her job and I thing that is very important. She is amazing woman, and very professional and friendly. She made my big day amazing and made me feel really special!!!!

Thank you so much Carolina GOOD JOB !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment