Not all shampoos are equal. The next time you're here, ask one of our experts which shampoo is best for your hair type. One you're home, make sure you're getting the most out of your products.Most hair stylist recommend a 3- to 5- minute wash, but we're guessing most people spend about a minute washing their hair. Here's how to give your hair the love it deserves:
- BRUSH - Brush your hair before hopping in the shower. This reduces breakage and hairs getting caught in the drain, plus it stimulates your scalp.
- LATHER - Wet your hair all the way through, then apply a quarter-sized amount of shampoo to your palm. Work into a lather, from roots to ends.
- MASSAGE - Once your hair is lathered, resist the urge to rise! Give your scalp a nice 2-minute massage, gently moving in circles with your fingertips, slightly lifting the hair from the roots. Add a little water every 20 seconds to emulsify the shampoo so it can work its magic.
- RISE - Now it is time to rise. Make sure your water temperature is lukewarm and rinse your hair until all residue is washed away.
- CONDITION - Ones your hair is completely rinsed, add conditioner to the middle of your hair lengths to the ends. This will detangle and hydrate the ends of your hair. Rinse with cool water.
Spending more time in the pool ? Of course you are! Don't get caught with chlorine hair. Our Clarifying treatments remove chemicals from the hair that might cause damage or discoloration.
Protect in the Summer:
Ah, the summer sun. We can't get enough of it. Too bad your hair can take a beating after a day of sunshine. Protectants designed specifically for hair can keep your locks shiny and vibrant all season long.
Going to Beach ?:
Apply Moroccan-oil Treatment before leaving the house and take it along with you for post-sun care. Its nourishing, residue-free, vitamin-rich formula is just what your hair needs after a day in the elements. Plus it doubles as a conditioning, styling and finishing treatment.
We look for: enlarged pores, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, emerging fine lines, redness than we recommend the products and services best suited for your specific skin type and concerns.
HydraFacial is a skin care breakthrough that addresses numerous skin conditions. It helps eliminate the signs of sun damage, reduce pores, soften fine lines and wrinkles, and heal acne. HydraFacial is safe even the most sensitive skin, making it an effective treatment for rosacea or "reactive" skin. It's also the ultimate anti-aging treatment because it's loaded with peptides that stimulate new collagen production, and the peeling effect from glycolic and salicylic acid promotes new cell turnover.