POLICIES – TERMS
· Deposit 50% of your total is required at the time of booking to hold a specific date and time, with a signed contract.
· Your requested date can not be reserved until I have receive completed contract form with a 50% deposit.
· Your requested date can not be reserved until I have receive this completed form with a 50% deposit or full payment.
· Balance due by the next scheduled services date/day or one month (30 days) before wedding day or any event.
· The balance payment must be pay 30 days before your event date, If you don’t make payment your event will be automatically cancel!
· Any customer who will cancel services any times after the agreement is being sign you must complete balance payment anyway !
· If you are booking services less than 30 days before your event, you will need to pay at full payment at front or when you get any deal price.
· All deposits are non-refundable.
· Trial run fees are no refundable.
· NO deposits are refunded under any circumstances.
· Balance due by the scheduled hair & make-up service date.
· If you don’t show up on scheduled time you will be charge – late fee after scheduled time $100 per hour!, and if you don’t show up 1 hour after scheduled time the professional team or Carolina is leaving.
· Payments need to be done by one month (30 days before wedding day)
· You agree to informing Carolina of any and all allergies that you may have or have had in the past.
· You must agree to not hold Carolina or any individual working with or with Carolina and responsible for any allergic reaction or breakout due to any beauty services.
· Services provided for destinations: Weddings – Fashion – or any special events in U.S.A must be fully pre-pay !
· Tip is not included but always appreciated, in state of Texas we tip 20% of the total cost !
· A customer may cancel a services ones for any reason with 48 hours advanced notice from the time of the scheduled shoot.
· Ones a services has taken place, NO refunds are given under
· any circumstances.
· If, by the date and time of the originally scheduled session, the full balance has not been paid and the customer has not made arrangements with us then the customer’s initial deposit is forfeit.
· I don’t allow the use of any cameras or recording devices during my work.
· Carolina’s Hair & Make-up including all staff and associated related to photo shoots, are not liable or responsible in any way should a model be injured while on set or during travel to or on set.
· Should damages be incurred to equipment, or any material needed for Carolina’s work customer or any person attending the event or work area will be fully liable for such damages and or any related costs.
· Rescheduling for same event will be done only ones!
· Should a session be cancelled with no plans to reschedule, booking and session fees will not be refunded.
· Failure to appear on the day of the services will result in the forfeit of the full session & booking fee.
· If a services for a photo-shoot does not take place for what ever reasons, a credit note will only be valid for 6 months from the original service date.
· If you book Carolina’s services for special price or package price and is the value of $500 or less and a cancellation occurs and/or a credit note and/or a new shoot date is rejected, the full fee is forfeited.
· Ones you have read, understood and accepted the terms, pricing and package options and have complete your booking by paying the deposit you hereby grand Carolinas Hair & Make-up and any Beauty Services.
· Upon paying any monies for or Beauty Services with Carolina’s Hair & Makeup, Designs, Photography and/ or, placing a booking you automatically agree to these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions in full prior to any commitment.